Conditions are divided into 3 tabs Chronic, Mental Health, and Other.
Conditions – Chronic
Conditions included in Chronic are:
- Diabetes, including Gestational Diabetes
- Respiratory, including Asthma and COPD
- Cardiovascular, including Hypertension, Heart Failure, CVD, PVD, Stroke, Carotid Stenosis, MI, and Renal Artery Stenosis
- Musculoskeletal, including Inflammatory Arthritis, Bone Disease, Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis
- Renal Impairment, including Chronic Renal Failure, Acute Renal Failure and Undefined Renal Failure
Conditions – Mental Health
Conditions included in Mental Health are:
- Mental Health, including High Prevalence, Anxiety, Depression, Low Prevalence, Schizophrenia and Bipolar
- MH – Degenerative, including Dementia
- MH – Development, including ADHD and Autism
- MH – Other including Postnatal Depression.
Conditions – Other
Conditions included in Other are:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Drug Abuse
- STI, including Chlamydia, HIV, Gonorrhoea and Syphilis
Pregnancy is included under the Conditions > Other filter. Ticking this as 'Yes' will give you a list of the patients who are currently flagged as pregnant in the clinical system.